Increase Your Return – Evaluate!
Group 1 Commercial Real Estate Consulting provides the tools and information to help Investors/Buyers, Owners/Sellers to make a more informed decision when either buying or selling commercial property. We can work directly with you to make sure that you, as an Investor, reach your goals and as a Seller that you are able to maximize your return in the shortest time frame. We provide only real estate consulting and property evaluation. We are no longer real estate agents and do not compete with you, therefore we can provide you with completely unbiased information. At Group1 we have over 30 years of experience to help you become more informed whether you are an investor/buyer, owner/seller or real estate agent.
How We Can Help You
- Supply current market information
- Supply financial tools and information to help in analyzing a potential investment property prior to purchase
- Demographic information specific to the area around the property of interest
- Traffic Counts
- Comparison reports on 2 or more potential sites
- Business lists
- Identify additional investments
- Maximize your sales price through independent and unbiased valuation of your property.
- Decreases time on market
- Identify competition in the area
- Information to help you better serve your client
- Expand your knowledge and professionalism
- Increase your income
- If you are a Realtor® or real estate agent that has considered dabbling in commercial real estate but are not sure of the steps to get started, our evaluations and reports can help get you started so that you can feel confident when conducting a commercial real estate transaction
A complete package or a buffet: We provide you with the information and reports you need to evaluate a property. Not all properties need the same amount of information. You may pick just the items that will best suit your needs. Pick one report or all that address the needs.
Recent Articles from the Blog…
Photos with a listing are valuable and in this day and age necessary. But a drive by tells a truer picture. With a camera on every phone it becomes very easy to take and add photos of a new listing and place the listing on the local MLS or online web service. With around 80% […]
Even before your MLS stats show signs of improvement you will get an earlier indication from the activity in the commercial market. Because they are not directly involved in the commercial part of the business, most residential agents fail to stay on top of the commercial activity in their area. In many cases commercial real […]
People will sometimes confuse price with value I received an email the other day with a quote from Warren Buffett “Price is what you pay – Value is what you get”. Most people that are looking at buying real estate are looking at the price. What will it cost – How low can I get […]
Whether you are listing or selling residential or commercial property knowing your market in great detail will lead to greater success. In an earlier article titled 10 Tips To Help You get Started in Commercial Real Estate one of the items listed was the importance of knowing your market area. I mentioned that I would […]
As a residential agent are you ready to handle a commercial transaction? Learn the skills that will help you increase your income. Commercial Real Estate Buyers rely on their agent to provide information that will allow them to make a good investment decisions. Whether the client is an investor looking for income or an […]
Commercial Property – The Importance of Zoning Zoning in an area is often overlooked by both the buyer and the agent when looking at commercial property. Most people assume that just because a property is currently being used, say as an office building, that that is the proper and permitted use in that area. However, […]